I’m interested in being able to look after my own data, as much as possible. I try to ensure that this is at least (almost) as convenient as commercial where I can (and so there is probably much more I can do).
What I currently selfhost
Most of the services I selfhost run on Linode servers. I can definitely recommend them for ease of security, management, and performance.
One of the most important considerations when self-hosting. I use these tools:
- Backblaze B2
- Self-hosted password manager
- Self hosted 2FA - what solutions exist for this?
- pluja/awesome-privacy: Awesome Privacy - A curated list of services and alternatives that respect your privacy because PRIVACY MATTERS.
- Igglybuff/awesome-piracy: A curated list of awesome warez and piracy links
- awesome-selfhosted/awesome-selfhosted: A list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted on your own servers
- appwrite/appwrite: Appwrite is a secure end-to-end backend server for Web, Mobile, and Flutter developers that is packaged as a set of Docker containers for easy deployment 🚀