I subscribe to a small number of podcasts. I usually listen to them when at the gym or out walking, and so if I subscribe to too many I just can’t get through them all each week!
That said, I’m always open to good recommendations if you have any.
Most of these podcasts should be available by searching your podcast app. (I use Overcast on my phone).
These podcasts usually release episodes every week.
- TWiT: This Week in Tech - General tech news each week
- Linux Action News - Open source tech and Linux news
- Linux Unplugged - Linux talkshow
- Self-Hosted - All about self-hosting, networks, hardware, software and services
- Accidental Tech Podcast - General and casual tech discussion, often Apple focused
These podcasts release new episodes fortnightly or less frequently.
- Darknet Diaries - “Stories from the dark side of the Internet”